Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

if a wood chuck could chuck wood, would it eventually learn carpentry and then develop a messianic complex?

• Troy F
    Favorite Answer

The short answer to your question is "no". The verb "to chuck" simply means to toss or to throw, and since human beings cannot develop carpentry skills by means of simply throwing wood around, it is unlikely that a groundhog (or any type of marmot) would learn any workable skills in the construction trades by engaging in such behavior, either.

As to the development of a Messianic complex, due to a pervasive lack of background in Judeo-Christian theology, it is most implausible to imagine a wood chuck possessing the requisite knowledge of the duties of a messiah in order for one to be chosen for the position. The fact that a woodchuck would be considered an "unclean" animal further heightens this improbability, as Isaiah makes it plain that the Messiah would die for the sins of His people.

Chuck Norris.

No if it learnt carpentry it would go into business for itself and earn a decent living working in the building trade. It might eventually become a celebrity carpenter and appear on TV in programmes like DIY SOS ( the one Nick Knowles presents). Anything is possible, just ask a Christian.

Yeah, that's why the government funds brain operation to stunting the chucking develpoment of the brain in EVERY SINGLE WOODCHUCK BORN. They don't want the people, or the woodchucks to know that woodchucks are really god's chosen people.

Source(s): I know someone who knows someone who knows someone on the inside. Trust me, I'm legit.

It would chuck the chuck away in favour of a wooden cross.

Unfortunately yes.

Source(s): Holy beaver.

Maybe, and perhaps get a contractor's license?

um im not quite sure but its a pretty safe bet that it would.

Source(s): Former professional wood chucker

You sir, win.

I don't think so. But I know this is one stupid question.