i subscribed to twitter but i wanted to know what does this mean...?

What does "standard messaging charges apply" mean? i mean i have unlimited txt but are they going to still charge me

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

properly, in case you prefer to touch hundreds or maybe hundreds of people and enable them to know roughly that great new e-e book you have only released. Then what greater advantageous way of coming up a small fortune in one day? yet how do you get those hundreds and hundreds of followers? properly that's straight forward Stealthymarketer (see source container) are giving freely a loose rfile describing a thank you to get an excellent number of followers extensive-unfold or maybe automate the approach, they could be charging for this counsel and maybe they're going to quickly. So in case you will like a loose replica grab one now. you would be able to as properly see he application in action on Youtube.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is on the phone????????

it means,the responses from yout twitter account who ever follow you or you are following that and who ever post tweets,so all you will get updates on phone for that charge will go

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that mean you will get twitter update and yes they wil charge for it..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.