todays music?????????...?

what happen to the great bands from 60s,70s,80s. there either retired or solo. my favorite band Motley Crue use to be awesom but now there so-so and there songs get boring does making new songs painful. it wouldn't kill them. music just sucks these days. would you agree or disagree and why

Favorite Answer

i agree. im 13, but i grew up with those kinda music. their are still some bands following that pattern and they sound just as good, but some music nowadays are crap. i mean, c'mon! justin bieber for example, give me one sonf of his that isnt about girls and is not totally conceded. None!

• Meghan

Totally Disagree with you.

I think music has progressed... again, this depends on what type of music you listen to. I do not listen to the radio. I think bands today have gotten alot more creative, especially within the Indie scene. SXSW is one of the greatest festivals of the year.... bands like Broken Social Scene and Brian Jonestown Massacre make me believe that it will only get better.

Motley Crue was a band of the times..... that time is long and gone so that's probably why you find it boring now.

I disagree... There are some great bands now adays... Get out of the 80s... its 2010 now.

There's loads of great bands like jls or young money... no one listens to the 80's anymore...

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/th...

It will change your mind about current music. I promise. But yeah, I agree. Most of today's music is crap.

• Disagree

Music has moved on-You should to