Will Alex Rodriguez be a member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame ?

I hope so, i pray when he becomes eligible the writers don't screw him over. He arguably might be the greatest Major League Baseball player of all time. His years with texas will never leave people's mind, but he still is one the best.
Update: Ashley it's a shame that you're so beautiful but so stupid. Yes you heard me, he might turn out to be the greatest player to ever play the game thats why I said arguably. Right now A-Rod has a career average of .303 with 600 HR and 1,793 RBI. I imagine he has about 6 years left in him. Think about what... show more Ashley it's a shame that you're so beautiful but so stupid. Yes you heard me, he might turn out to be the greatest player to ever play the game thats why I said arguably.

Right now A-Rod has a career average of .303 with 600 HR and 1,793 RBI. I imagine he has about 6 years left in him. Think about what he can do by the time his career is done.

For right now, think about this fact. He is the only player to have ever lead the league in this many categories -

Games played, plate appeareances, at bats, runs, hits, doubles, homeruns, RBI, batting average, slugging, ops, and total bases. He has won 11 awards, including 2 gold gloves and is making a case for another one this year. He is a 13 time all star. Since 1996, he's been one of the most dominating forces in sports. He has a world series under his belt, and is playing on the best team in sports.

He is doing what the greats were doing and even better.