HOw to sync my iphone with a new computer without losing anything?

i'm going to switch my laptop for a new one but my iphone syncs with that old one so i want to know how to, i don't know, maybe extract the backup of my iphone from the itunes and transfer it to the one on the new one so that it will back everything up the way it was with the old one, i can move all the... show more i'm going to switch my laptop for a new one but my iphone syncs with that old one so i want to know how to, i don't know, maybe extract the backup of my iphone from the itunes and transfer it to the one on the new one so that it will back everything up the way it was with the old one, i can move all the files that were on the iphone from the old to the new laptop easily an re sync it with that, but i would have to reconstruct my library from scratch and that would be very tedious, maybe there's a way to copy just the way the library is ordered and load it with itunes along with the music, videos, etc. but how? and what about the apps? and my contacts and photos, notes and all? will copy and paste everything with winscp work at least for the photos and that? and if i have cydia and winterboard and the such, will they get erased once i resync to the new one? please it's urgent, my old i won't have my old laptop anymore in about 3 days.