I have a question for Black women who wear wigs?Please help!?

So I've been really contemplating getting a wig. I have never worn any kind of fake hair on my head in my entire 21 years of living lol. I am fully natural for about four months now and my hair isn't short it's about shoulder length but only with it's flat ironed. When it's natural it shrinks like crazy, my texture is 3c/4a.

Anyway I HATE doing hair even when I was relaxed I hated doing hair, I hate spending a lot of time on it so I figured why not try a wig. It will save me time on days when I don't feel like doing my hair. Plus and I leave my hair natural instead of flat ironing al the time to cut down on the chances of hair damage. So my question is where so I start? I know nothing about wigs!. I've been looking into Freetress wigs because they are most affordable to me I'm not about to spend 100+ on hair. So..

How do I wear a wig?

What do I put underneath?

Can I curl a wig? I noticed some of the Freetress says it can be curled even though it's synthetic ?

How do I make a wig look like real hair?

Do I have to wash it?

How do I know if it will fit? I most likely will get the wig online.

What is a lace front?

What do I do to my edges when I wear one?

How do I make sure the wig doesn't fall off?

Do wigs get hot in the winter? I plan on wearing one for fall and winter.

When do I know it's time to get a new one?

What does it mean when someone cuts lace?

Please tell me everything you know I know nothing!

Remember I don't want to spend a whole lot on some hair lol so if you have any CHEAP but quality suggestions please help!

Help very much appreciated.

Favorite Answer

I think you should get a wig. I have seen some beautiful wings on women of color. You can get a variety of wigs, so you don't have to change the style yourself. Even Fran Fine ( the nanny) wears wigs. They look great. And my cousin got a wigglet, you could try that too. Google where to get a quality affordable wig. Have fun!

i think you need a wig also because a wig can save your time and flatter you.also they looks naturally and wear it easyly.i am in the qingdao double leaf wig company,if you like ,i will help you.my yahoo and msn is :doubleleafwig2016@yahoo.com my name is Alex