My Yahoo Email toolbar disappeared. How do I get it back?

When I go to the Compose a Message to do an Email, I have noticed that my "email toolbar (i.e., Spell Check / Font face / Font Size / Bold / Italic / Underline / Text Color / Highlight Color / Insert emotion icon / etc.) These buttons (and the icons) have disappeared. The only way I can see them is if I run... show more When I go to the Compose a Message to do an Email, I have noticed that my "email toolbar (i.e., Spell Check / Font face / Font Size / Bold / Italic / Underline / Text Color / Highlight Color / Insert emotion icon / etc.) These buttons (and the icons) have disappeared. The only way I can see them is if I run the cursor across the button face. How do I get the buttons to show up again?
Update: My Yahoo Email toolbar disappeared. How do I get it back? When I go to the Compose a Message to do an Email, I have noticed that my "email toolbar (i.e., Spell Check / Font face / Font Size / Bold / Italic / Underline / Text Color / Highlight Color / Insert emotion icon / etc.) These buttons (and the icons)... show more My Yahoo Email toolbar disappeared. How do I get it back?
When I go to the Compose a Message to do an Email, I have noticed that my "email toolbar (i.e., Spell Check / Font face / Font Size / Bold / Italic / Underline / Text Color / Highlight Color / Insert emotion icon / etc.) These buttons (and the icons) have disappeared. The only way I can see them is if I run the cursor across the button face. How do I get the buttons to show up again?

To LoneStar:
I have tried that one and it may have worked in other situations but (unfortunately) not for me.
I fixed it by going to the toolbar menu and scrolled down to the "Options" button, then clicked the "Content Tab" and then do the appropriate action "block or allow" said issue. It worked. It had somehow considered the email toolbar buttons (I assume) to be like pop-ups and blocked the icons from showing up. Thank You all the same. At least I did try what you suggested.