Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

What team in the AFC will most likely knock off the colts in the 2010 season playoffs?

I think most likely it will be the Pats again who will be 3-1 vs the colts in the playoffs, or the Chargers again will be 3-0 vs the colst in the playoffs.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

jets

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Steelers or Chargers or Patriots the same teams that always get rid of the Colts and people say that Steelers suck but everyone knows once they make the playoffs they are beast with the coldness and hardcore Defense

• 3 years ago

you're loopy in case you fairly think of the Packers, Jets, Steelers and Ravens will omit the playoffs, and figuring out to purchase their way won't paintings for the Bears only like it by no potential works for the Redskins, and Rodgers is far greater efficient than Cutler. I agree regarding the Patriots regardless of the undeniable fact that. they're way overrated. AFC a million. Colts 2. Ravens 3. Chargers 4. Jets 5. Steelers 6. Texans only missed: Patriots, Bengals, Dolphins NFC a million. Giants 2. Saints 3. Packers 4. 49ers 5. Eagles 6. Vikings only missed: Bears, Cowboys, Panthers, Falcons AFC Wild Card: Chargers over Texans, Jets over Steelers(epic matchup) NFC Wild Card: Packers over Vikings(regardless of Favre, Packers nevertheless have the greater efficient protection and an the two stable offense, and Rodgers knows he has lots to instruct), Eagles over 49ers AFC Divisional: Jets over Colts(protection wins playoff video games), Ravens over Chargers(consistent choke artists) NFC Divisional: Giants over Eagles(McNabb is a choke artist), Packers over Saints(protection wins playoff video games) AFC Championship: Jets over Ravens NFC Championship: Packers over Giants(revenge) great Bowl XLV: Jets over Packers(Jets with fairly greater efficient protection, would desire to be this decade's team)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm surprised no one has said Jets. They will be arguably the team to beat in the AFC East. They got Santonio Holmes, who will be a great target for Sanchez, LT, and the leagues best defense. The Patriots will start to go downhill this year. The Ravens should also be a canidate to beat the Colts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I'd say the Ravens will be the team to beat them. If not the Ravens the Chargers seem to have Indy's number as well.

It is the NFL, so Houston may actually represent... ha

• 9 years ago

i like how you say the Pats and chargers because thats exactly what i was going to say...the pats need to get shobel though which will solidify the d line... if the backers step up with another year of experiance and some nice rookies. the front 7 will be rub off on the secondary... pats win 11-14 games if this happens and its likely

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dont think the Patriots will make the playoffs....Um possibly the Ravens or the Jets....maybe the Texans or Titans...but who says the Colts will get knocked off....

• 9 years ago

Cincinatti Bengals

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chargers, Ravens, Steelers, Texans. They are all good teams and so is Indianapolis, but they can't possibly make it back to the SB.

Source(s): I'm the master about NFL.
  • 9 years ago

New York Jets

• Steelers, Chargers, Ravens, etc. Take your pick.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.