promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What did you think about Michael Jackson's Fashion Sense?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

IT'S AMAZING. I love his unique look.. he didn't just wear leather jackets... he wore red leather jackets.... he made military look cool... he made gold pants and gold leotards look amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxarTRjqH4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

This was his jacket for Heal the World in This Is It....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www4.pi...

It's the most amazing jacket I believe I have ever seen.

He never copied anyone else... he always brought something new to the table.

No one could ever get caught wearing the same thing as him.. that's for sure.

Sorry Lady Gaga... you're not the fashionista you think you are.

Michael invented "unique".

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Michael Jackson had an amazing fashion sense! I mean, who knew wearing high waters and socks would look cool haha. And those military jackets.. Man i really want one! :)

• 3 years ago

Premonition... of direction that's. permit it is an risk which you will do some thing alluring for this international. all of us ought to do some thing (even some thing small) in honour of the music and the guy. i visit plant a small tree and spend it sluggish thinking approximately Michael Jackson and the youngsters that he left in the back of. Michael paved the way for many of artists! maybe you ought to write a music, or write a narrative. regardless of you do to submit to in strategies Michael Jackson and your dream... Make it some thing particular that comes out of your heart.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Only Michael could pull off the clothes and styles that he wore! Whether it was wearing his mother's cardigan for Motown 25, one glove, countless Balmain jackets or even gold pants. It was something that only MJ could do!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

He wore trend setting clothing, during the 80s everyone had a red leather jacket.

• 10 years ago

He was the best dressing person I've ever seen. I try to imitate his style from the 80's because it was so cool then.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Unique!

• Anne
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The man sure do love the military look ^_^ Hehe

• 10 years ago

he was creative. lol

i don't know. i kind of liked it. it was different. some of it was cool.

some of it was weird.

whatever it was, it was him. that was how he expressed himself. and he didn't care what people thought about his fashion. i admire him for that.

• 10 years ago

cant nobody pull that **** off but MJ, but i would never wear something like that lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.