J asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Should i take testosterone pills?

I'm thinking about taking testosterone but i don't know if i should take them im 16 and male so i dont know if it will do bad stuff to me plz help

Update:

oh and its for muscle growth?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Non-prescribed testosterone can have bad effects on healthy testicles, such as making them lazy and get smaller in size. You might become more aroused, hairier, or more aggressive perhaps. Also know that taking pills as HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is one of the least effective methods (compared to injections or creams) as much of their effect is nullified by the kidneys (or is it liver?) and can do damage to those organs because of the necessary high dosage of those pills.

Anyway, you're 16. Don't fool with this stuff. If you don't need it, it's going to be a problem. This isn't something you just "try".

• Login to reply the answers
  • mako
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

You can't simply take testosterone as you wish, especially for a 16 years old. You are not 61 years old. Why don't you check it out with a doctor.

• 10 years ago

You should NOT take them without the supervision of a medical doctor or you could do more harm than good.

• 10 years ago

i did the same and im your age... you will get a lil bigger but will lose it all in less than a month its better if you just work out naturally trust..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.