yahoo account hacked?

someone has hacked my account on a number of occasions and i change th password and they do it again earlier to day i changed it and they changed it right after me we got into some sort of war over it and they wont stop. the take my myspace my myyearbook me youtube and every thing but they never do anything with it all they do is change the password. i was talking with my friend about it and now she has been hacked too im not sure if it is the same person but she was the last person i sent a message to and all my sent messages are deleted what should i do because wen i change the secutity questions they change them back

Favorite Answer

Changing your password is NOT sufficient, even though that is Yahoo's advice! Use a very strong password (letters, capitals, punctuation, symbols - the longer the better. Start with a sentence, and make substitutions.)

Change your 'Secret' Questions and Answers too - ones that nobody could guess - Yahoo even allows you to invent your own questions.

Change all your alternate e-mail addresses too. Yahoo sends the change of password to the alternate e-mail, so if you change that (or those) too, the hacker will not be able to re-set your password.

Password + Secrets + Alternate Address = better security

In case of a hacked Yahoo account, where you cannot sign in, (a changed password and secret questions), the Account Verification department offers two ways to contact them:

1. Call 866-850-4303 toll-free (Open 7 days a week, 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time)

2. Use the form below to send an email with all of the information an agent needs to respond within 12-24 hours:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/al…

3. Give them your identity using your birthday, ZIP or postal code at the time you last updated, your country, and the same alternate email address and Security Question(s) that you provided during registration. Knowing the approximate date when you set up the account also helps.

• Leben

I recommend you to contact Yahoo! Abuse as soon as you can to protect your account and stop being hacked.

Go to help.yahoo.com

Then click on "Contact Us" at the top of your page in the middle.

Then click on "Abuse" and fill the form.

This is the link if you faced any problem and can not reach Yahoo! Abuse page:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/a…

Yahoo! Abuse will help you in your problem and will stop this mails and protect your account.

Hope I can help you!

Good Luck!