Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

Which is better, Degrassi's old charactors or the new?

Which is better in your opinion. The old cast like Marco, Jimmy, Terri, Emma, Sean, Ellie, and Paige or the new cast like Riley, K.C., Clair, Sav, Eli, Anya, Ali, and Holly J.

In my opinion the original cast is way better...i can't stand to watch the new seasons.

Favorite Answer

What kind of question is that?!?!?! Of course the original cast is better! The new characters have no depth, and their stories are just redone versions of the original characters. Plus the original cast could actually act, unlike the people who play K.C., Claire and Eli (who tries WAY to hard).

• I think the old cast were seniors and graduated from Degrassi which is why there are new characters every season to replace the seniors who will be graduating.

I love both casts.

I like the old cast.

I like the old cast better....

I don't think the new actors/actresses can't act I think the writers can't write.

I still think the story lines are still amazing in both the old and new

Old I love Emma,Spinner,Manny,Sean and them

Definitely new it was too good and fantastic.There is no doubt more difference between the new and old.

old cast

I like the old one..

definitely new.(: I like declan(he's sexy!), K.C, Claire, & all of them!