Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

What kind of livestock do you raise?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm raising up a big ol mess of probiotic digestive tract bacteria, and a pretty good crop of eyebrow mites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demodex

• 9 years ago

I live with my husband, our 17 year old son, and my husband's ne'er do well brother, and not one of them knows how to aim into a toilet with any accuracy, so I would say I am currently raising the Three Little Pigs.

"oink oink oink"

• 9 years ago

if u have land u need to put livestock on it to have cheaper property tax. we used to have emu's lol..but they all died..but the IRS dont know that ha!..

what is wrong with people who dont eat animals..dont they know that if early humans didn't eat meat we would all still be stupid monkeys? protein is what made our brains get big. plus all the cows i eat were very happy before they died..they lived good lives lol..happy cows taste good

Source(s): i see happy cows everywhere here in Texas....school children raise them and love them..then eat them!
  • 9 years ago

nothing right now as we live in a town and aren't allowed to, but when we finally move to the country, i want to have sheep!

im obsessive about making my own yarn, and i want to not have to buy my wool from other people.

i might get an alpaca if im really lucky!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

final element we had grow to be a Suffolk sheep for my daughters FFA undertaking. it could be effective to have meat with out all the preservatives. right here you need to purchase the inventory from the babies on the honest public sale. assured no chemical components or hormones.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just the children. Before they were bathed, they smelled like cattle.

• 9 years ago

None.

I am 100% against the harming of animals and that is why I buy my meat at the store where no animals are harmed for our heartless, bloody obsession.

livestock... disgusting.....

• 9 years ago

Munchkins.

• 9 years ago

I raised a couple of kids.

• 9 years ago

I had a bumper crop of cats this year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.