Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ellen Page or Kristen Stewart?

Both young actresses - who is better in your opinion?

I say Ellen.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ellen all the way. Kristen doesnt act, she just stands there awkwardly. I'm not sure how shes won "best actress" awards...oh wait...twilight fans cant tell the difference between good acting and bad. oops.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ellen Page is a better actress because she doesnt look sad alll the frickin time! Kirsten Stewart sucks at acting! In Twilight, she have act so emotion-less and stupid, like she doesnt know whats going on. Like, her face expressions never change, like she looks so sad alllll the time. Why isnt she happy??? She've got Edward Cullen, the freak? Soooo, go Ellen Page! :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ellen Page, she is a great actor

i think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous, but every role she plays is the same.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ellen Page

Kristen Stewart is like a female Keanu Reaves with less emotion.

• 1 decade ago

Ellen Page by FAR! she was AMAZING in "Inception"! I'm not saying I hate Kristen Stewart, but I'm not a big fan of Twilight...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Adventureland is a good movie starring Kristen Stewart.

• what
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i love Ellen Page. kristen stewart...is just creepy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ah, an Inception fan, I see. Your user name was said by Tom Hardy (a very good actor). And, Ellen Page was very good in it as well. I'd have to go with her.

• kolton
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Kristen Stewart looks like a druggie, but Ellen looks like a lesbian. I guess I'll go with Kristen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.