Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how long will thc stay in my system if i havent smoked in about five months?

if i take a couple hits of resin, how long will it stay in my system?

im 5'3" and 115lbs

for the record-- dont tell me i shouldnt be smoking weed or any of that jazz. ive heard it all

Update:

[Common Sense]-- i feel like you would be the one person i end up punching in the face if i was high. and im usually a very peaceful person when im high.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just a few hits of resin will only make you dirty for about 5 days (most likely a little less).

It possible for it to stay in longer, but you would have to have a very slow metabolism and a body that does not process THC well.

A few resin hits is basically nothing for a urine test, you might pass a test the next day.

If it is a hair test, you probably would not even test positive after some resin hits, it normally takes 3 sessions over a 6 month period to cause a positive on a hair test.

I would be more worried about the health effects of smoking resin. The stuff inside a pipe is NOT RESIN IT IS TAR. Resin is the sticky part on the plant. Tar is the byproduct of smoke that sticks to glass pieces. It is mildly toxic and contains higher levels of carbon monoxide than normal smoke.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

No. It takes about 28 days for thc and its metabolites to fully flush from your system. and dont waste your money on thc cleansing products, they dont work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it doesnt matter

because im gonna be behind you... and blow a muda fcken fat white thick mushroom cloud.. of insane kush right into your lungs i swear that sh---it will go non stop directly to your CRANIUM... like marco polo in afghanistan!!!

Mwahahahahah... wha sup kid lets roll a sessiion..

ahaha my sh-it makes a skunk feel ashamed of it own smell

ahaha my sh-it makes a plant look pale green

ahaha my sh-it makes you so high... martians look up at you!!

ahaha my sh-it makes you so fcked... your gonna wanna get fcked loll

ahaha my sh-it is white widow!! ... hybrids up!!!

Source(s): MUTHA FCKEN BEST ANSWER NIGGGAAH!!
  • 1 decade ago

u should be good in a wk or 2

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.