10 dollars an hour 40 hours a week taxes?

I f i am making 10 an hour with 40 hours a week in florida. 80 hours per paycheck. I am claiming 0 on my W4. What can i expect my every two week paycheck to equal?

Any ideas?

• garyg7
    Favorite Answer

Your paycheck would be like this:

Bi-weekly Gross Pay $800.00

Federal Withholding $76.68

Social Security $49.60

Medicare $11.60

Net Pay $662.12

You can run the numbers yourself at Paycheck City http://www.paycheckcity.com/cointuitonlinepayroll/...

I hope this helps.

Gary

• campa

10 An Hour 40 Hours A Week

Dear tim: $800 every two weeks minus Federal tax, Medicare and Social Security = $132

= net about $668. This does not include any state tax you maybe required to pay. If you are a resident of FL forget the state tax.

This advice was prepared based on our understanding of the tax in effect at the time it was written as it applies to the facts that you provided. Click on my profile to read more. Errol Quinn Enrolled Agent

• chappa

with out understanding what state you paintings in a precise answer isn't accessible. besides the indisputable fact that at that very low salary, purely FICA taxes of 5.sixty 5% must be withheld on the federal end, so purely $5.sixty 5 each week for FICA withholding. No federal earnings tax must be withheld. it is likewise possible to be eligible for partial unemployment given how plenty your hours dropped. you ought to persist with for unemployment advantages based upon the decrease in hours.

in nc claim o

$350 +

• rtfm

Find out by plugging in all your numbers at http://www.paycheckcity.com/