Does anyone have any good books to recommend for me.........?

I really prefer fiction and am not a fan of non-fiction generally. I'm very into what they call chick-lit. I also like romance. And SOME mystery. I like my books to have some humor. Or you know with witty, humorous dialogue. I'm not big on christian fiction generally, and I do NOT like most mystery, sci-fi,... show more I really prefer fiction and am not a fan of non-fiction generally. I'm very into what they call chick-lit. I also like romance. And SOME mystery. I like my books to have some humor. Or you know with witty, humorous dialogue. I'm not big on christian fiction generally, and I do NOT like most mystery, sci-fi, or suspense! Some of my favorite authors are janet evanovich, wendy markham, susan donovan, gemma townley, beth kendrick, rachel gibson, leanne banks, jane green, kasey micheals, jane heller, vicki lewis thompson, mary kay andrews, whitney gaskell, sophie kinsella, meg cabot, lori foster, and soooo many more but that's all I remember right now. Obviously I read a lot. I've been sick for four years and reading is my escape. And generally I go through a new book every two days or so. So obviously I'm running out of books to read by the authors I know and the ones at barnes and noble so I'd like to know some new authors or new books that anyone else likes or would recommend based on my preferences. Any responses or ideas are welcome even if they don't fit my normal preferences! I'd like to hear from ANYBODY about ANY ideas or suggestions! They are all welcome! Thank you! .
6 answers 6