Isn't life unpredictable?

You never know what's going to happen!

And you can't really predict anything either!

I thought it would just be my brother and me, that my parents would have no more children. After all, my mom is 42 (nearing menopause). Then, WAM!, she shows me the ultrasound.

Now, I'm going to be an older sister (the middle child), and I NEVER saw this coming.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know that feeling well. My mum thankfully can't have anymore children because she had a hysterectomy but my dad had another child with his girlfriend five years ago. There is a 17 year gap between my youngest sister and my baby half-brother.

• AmJ
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Haha, wow! Yes, life is incredibly unpredictable. If you would have told me 7 years ago what I've done in the past 6 years, I wouldn't have believed you! Cuz it's awesome and surprising. = )

• It is so unpredictable but you have to think positively. Your new sister might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

• 9 years ago

It's true, there is a saying that the things we expect to happen rarely do but things we don't expect always happen. I don't remember exactly but life is complex and you can't plan it all out in your head.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Happened with me as well. My mom was 39 when my bro was born, so now i am a middle child :)

• 9 years ago

the one thing i can predict is that there will always be someone asking/stating "Isn't life unpredictable"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think not knowing the future makes it more fun when it gets here.

• 9 years ago

Life is good

Source(s): Life is good. Have a coke.
  • 9 years ago

nice, being an older sis is cool

• 9 years ago

Yeah, life is unpredictable.

mine ??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201008...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.