? asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 decade ago

Dice????????????????????????????????????????????????????????L?

how do u shoot dice

• Scout
    Favorite Answer

I place the 4 on top and the six to the left on both dice, so they match exactly. Dice setters call this the hard way set, so if you are good at dice setting, both dice will bounce the same and you will hit a lot of hardways. I use it because I am not that good at dice setting and with this set, it is hardest to throw a 7.

Of course always remember that there are more ways to throw a 7 than any other number.

I hope this answered your question.

• pdq

It actually quite complex. It takes a great deal of coordination to grasp the two dice simultaneously, swing your arm backwards and then forwards, and then release the dice at just the right moment that two dice will both fly across to the other side of the craps table.

If you really think about it, the amount of things that must happen to make everything work out perfect is quite astounding. Someone might not pick up both dice. Someone might forget to release the dice when their arm is swinging forward! It's amazing anyone ever shoots dice at all.

- Put the dice on top of your best friend's head* William Tell style.

- Aim your gun at the dice.

- Squeeze the trigger.

* A pet, child, or significant other will also do.