Need help making a beer pong table?

I'm currently in the proccess of making a really nice beer pong table, with speakers, automatic ball washers, cup holes, lights, attatched keg taps, the works but I have never messed with plexyglass(or anything like that, if there is something better please let me know.) I am trying to make a nice design with... show more I'm currently in the proccess of making a really nice beer pong table, with speakers, automatic ball washers, cup holes, lights, attatched keg taps, the works but I have never messed with plexyglass(or anything like that, if there is something better please let me know.) I am trying to make a nice design with lights for the middle but also I am trying to make it so underneath the cups lights up and my buddy is going to put sensors underneath so that when you remove it, it changes colors. My problem is I have never messed with plexyglass. How would I go about doing this, or is there another way without using plexyglass. Please let me know, best answer will be chosen. Thanks in advance. And any extra ideas on making the table is appreciated thanks.
Update: somthing similar to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL1y27ucicY&feature=related
2 answers 2