how can i use a throwing knife like a pro in mw2 ps3?

i really like using the throwing knife but my kills are lame...i need a tutorial please

5 stars

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The throwing knife has an arc, so at a distance aim slightly above where you plan to hit. Also be ready to throw it at a seconds notice, at a short distance it is an effective one hit kill. Only use it if the other person hasn't started shooting yet. If they haven't then you should be able to kill with the knife before they start firing. Also use it as a long range stealth weapon. Remember to try and pick up the knife after you have thrown it. You pick it up just like any other weapon. The more you use it the more effective you will be at a range. A good way to practice is to hide, and when people are in range, throw the knife. This will give you target practice. It is also better to "feel" where the knife will go instead of using the cross hairs, they are not accurate at all past very short range. The feel of where the knife will go will also allow you to "snap" the knife out quickly, reducing the time you cannot shoot.

• Josh S
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Keep practicing.

Kind of high sensitivity (like 5 or higher and get used to it).

Always record every game you play, the best throwing knife kills are unexpected.

More practice.

Be prepared for your kdr to drop.

More practice.

Work on your reactions and stuff with practice.

Then you should be good to go!

• 9 years ago

lol just youtube mw2 throwing knife compilation. They arentt a tutorial but if you watch it close enough you may be able to obtain a couple of tips. Besides that it is all luck

• 3 years ago

Your internet is sluggish. actuality. you will no longer win maximum 1v1 knife fights with worse connection. stick to weapons. yet you are able to replace the knifing button and the going services button (tactical button format) if knifing is awkward for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.