Who do I contact at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage about an REO?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

    In regards to what?

    If you want to buy it, then you contact the listing (selling) agent. http://www.pasreo.com/pasreo/public/propertySearch... lists their homes that are REO.

  • 9 years ago

    No one there will talk to you, no one on the staff deals with sales. You talk to the listing agent, the listing agent is the only one that will talking to the bank about any listing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.