Who makes wearever brake pads and rotors?

I called advance auto parts toll free number just a couple of days ago to find out the manufacturer of Wearever brake pads and rotors/ drums, etc. At first the service rep said that it's made by Wearever. But, when I asked to verify that, he said Wearever was the distributor and not the maker, he put me on hold for a min or two and came back saying that he found it in the other system and seemed to be reading something like Wearever are manufactured by Wagner, owned by Federal Mogul, and distributed exclusively by Advance auto parts. Does anyone know if this is correct? Or is this just pure BS that he gave me because I insisted on getting an answer?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check this Wearever toll free phone number 1-800-830-2885

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Who Makes Wearever Brake Pads

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avGgy

You failed to mention how old the car/brakes are.... If it's an MKV, they'll last damn near forever. I have an MKV Jetta and I've YET to see the front brake pad sensor light up in 6 years and 95,000 miles. Replaced the rears because they were making a strange low speed grinding type noise, but it still did it with brand new pads, so I doubt they even needed replacng. If it's an older Golf, I can't say.....

• 6 years ago

I did my own looking and conclude that if the supplier does not have a web site or is hard to find I do not want their parts on my car.

I have had enough problems with parts coming from manufactures without a store front.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

@Colton: the 1 800 phone number you provided is not Wearever Brakepad's manufacturer's. Anyone can provide the correct toll free number?

• 5 years ago

their distribution company is distribuidopor: Wearever 5008 airport rd. Roanoke,VA. 24012

• 1 decade ago

Advance is exclusive for wearever but wagner is the same thing.

• 6 years ago

Made in china my friend

• 6 years ago

THATS SAD EVERY THINGS FROM CHINA,,AND ITS NOT WORK NOTHING,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.