Green lantern comic books question ..?

I want to start reading the Green Lantern but i don't know where to start from...

any help plz ?

Favorite Answer

There has been six different Green lanterns, but the best 1 to start with would be silver age Green Lantern Hal Jordan. Look for reprints of DC Showcase #22.

• Scott

There's a recent book that just came out that tells the origin of the character. It's called "Green Lantern: Secret Origin". If you don't know much about Green Lantern, that's a good place to start.

If you're somewhat familiar with DC Comics and a know a little about the Green Lantern, I'd suggest starting with a book called "Green Lantern: Rebirth". This was the book that kicked off the modern era of Green Lantern comics and led to the major stories and crossovers that the character has been involved in in the past few years. From there, follow the Green Lantern series and the related Green Lantern Corps series in the order listed here: http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lantern-Rebirth-Graphi...

Source(s): Just started reading GL myself.