Why sex becomes bored after forty plus ? At the same when seeing others it seems to be interesting?

Also sex thrills why ?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Apparently you're doing something wrong....I'm 45 and NOTHING about sex is boring to me (unless I have a lousy partner, but then it would have been boring at any age)...

Sex rawks!!! ☺♥☻

You are mistaken. Sex never becomes boring even at 60 plus, and it always thrills. Maybe there is a reduction in the frequency, but it remains the same as it was in the beginning. I don't understand how it becomes interesting after seeing others. After all, it is all in the mind.

I think it can get boring because there are no thrills because there seems to be no surprises. I am 50+ and you have to make changes. Of course like all the books say communication is #1. I think coming up with a bucket list of things I never got to do put a spark back with me. Also trying things that were not so intercourse related got me thinking I should have done more of this years ago. Like masturbation. My wife read a book about massage that told her how to give the the most incredible hand jobs I ever had. I started reading up on toys, and got her to try a few and she became multi-orgasmic

Sex is never boring at any age your intimacy n passion to each other is becoming an issue. Solve yourselves and you will enjoy. Pliz check this out 4 more help

I"m just winging it ere. You learn how to give her a stress reduction message and in return she gets a belly dance instruction video. Both will make great foreplay.

Yes there the different styles and ways you can apply. I just learn from the video

Boring sex after 40? I think it's more like just a boring you. And I would bet that sex with you was boring at 20 and 30 as well.

There are many things you can do you kust got to find what you like unless you are in your menopauss or low t

...if sex becomes routine , and you perform it as some job, then it gets boring....but if you love your partner and know how to kindle the flame and make it more romantic ,and take your own time to please her, and never make it in a hurry ...then it really thrills..

Source(s): My experience.. wet_roleplay@yahoo.com

i'm 55.

it is still as great as a teenager.

where did you get this idea that people are bored with sex as they get older??

If you find sex boring it would be your own failing.