Abusive Relationship? Stay or Go?

Should i stay in a relationship if my partner is being phsycally abusive as well as verbally? Together for 9years not married yet, confused...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This should not even be a debatable question. If your partner is abusive physically and verbally u ABSOLUTELY NEED 2 LEAVE.they are not going to change although u have been together so long its not too late (getting married isn't going to help the situation either)U deserve to be with someone who is going to treat u right and respect the person that you are Be strong, stand your ground . There's other fish in the sea:)

• 9 years ago

You can't be serious? Why in the world do you need to ask this? Common sense dictates that you leave. Is common sense something that evades you? As you had to ask this question here, or anywhere tells me yes, but I will give you an answer anyway as clearly you can't think for yourself. RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY FROM AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

• 9 years ago

Thats a long time you have been together. I belive people should be given a chance and helped. But if it continues...GET OUT! Thats no way to live your life.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

If you have stayed in an abusive relationship for nine years you should seek psychological help immediately.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GO, GO, GOOOOOOOO...it's not worth your life! these things do not get better, they get worse. u don't want to end up a nancy grace or jane valez-mitchell spotlight, hon! thank god you're not married yet n don't have kids tying u to him.

• 9 years ago

Leave

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Verbal and physical abuse is never right. It is wrong. ALWAYS.

Have you tried counseling ?

Peace.

• 9 years ago

RUN AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

won't get better, that will only get worse and worse.

how can you live with someone who doesn't respect you?

please you must have some esteem for yourself.

• Jade M
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Go, it will only get worse.

Source(s): BTDT
  • 9 years ago

Please Leave hun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.