ANIME FANS: A few questions (Survey!)?

Regular question: What is the most popular anime in Japan? (don't worry, don't bother answering if you don't know.)

1. Ever cried during an anime? (Which one?)

2. What anime are you currently watching?

3. Which anime would you reccomend to an anime newbie?

4. Subs or dubs?

5. Have you ever done something to make yourself resemble a character other than a cosplay convention? (such as a haircut, makeup)

6. Which anime ending was the worst? (Ended early, bad ending)

7. Any animes you had to stop after 2 episodes because it was so bad?

Once you start watching an anime do you always finish it?

8. If you could have hair like any character, which ones hair would yours resemble?

Yay my friend is in Beck ^-^

Favorite Answer

yo!! i think the its Naruto and Bleach...i mean...WAY popular, right? lololol!!

#1. Never cried...just got real teary...for Code Geass R2 last episode...and every single episode where Lelouch was like..WHY SUZAKU?! >W< i hate that anime because of that...but its on my top 10 anime list 8D

#2. None. Im studying for end-of-year examination...HSC T__T Collecting to watch AFTER November 5th, yes. Like...20 animes..LOL

#3. Depends what they like. But in general, Card Captors (for girls) Bleach/Naruto for guys or girls, depending who they are and their interests.

#4. Subs

#5. I woke up one morning and rushed to school, and those friends who know Bleach told me for the whole day i had a Rukia fringe...it was SO ANNOYING omgggg LOL

#6. Uhh... most of my endings go according to plan...so its ok..i just dont like unnecessary sequels like MAR Omega or going-to-be Code Geass R3 ==

#7. Naruto, Naruto Shippadun, Shugo Chara, Pita Ten, Haruhi Suzumiya (though the theme song was catchy LOL)

#8. Yoruichi from Bleach. I have her skin tone, and did dye my hair a nice, only seen in the sun purple, and everyone said it suited moi :3

:D

I hear One Piece is more popular than Naruto in Japan.

Many times. Too many to count. Too many to name. Air, Bleach, Scrapped Princess, Cardcaptor Sakura (er, yeah, uhm, yeah), Naruto... many more but I forget.

None right now. I haven't felt like watching anime or reading manga lately.

Girls: Fruits Basket

Boys: Death Note, because it's not ridiculously long like Naruto or Bleach

4. Subs or dubs?

Subs. Some dubs are good, like Princess Tutu, Fruits Basket and FMA.

I cut my hair.

Sukisho. But that anime was retarded from the start.

I've done that to good anime. And bad anime. Sometimes I just don't have any interest in it. Sometimes I'll pick it up again. I watched the first two episodes of Gurren Lagann, I LOVED it, but then I forgot about it.

Nope.

Anime hair in real life would look... odd, to say the least. I like my hair.

I would probably say One Piece.

1. Ever cried during an anime? (Which one?) Yes, during Fruits Basket, in the scene where it tells about Hatori's past. Hey, I was only eleven and it was my first anime!

2. What anime are you currently watching? At the moment... I'm starting Ouran High School Host Club and Sakura Card Captors(the latter because my friend is forcing me by sending me links)

3. Which anime would you recommend to an anime newbie? Fruits Basket is easy to understand for someone who has never seen anime before, but if they're more of the shounen type, then Bleach.

4. Subs or dubs? Subs unless it's Ouran High School Host Club. But in Naruto, for example, then sub because the person who voices Naruto in the dub sounds like an old lady. And he's a kid, if you haven't seen it.

5. Have you ever done something to make yourself resemble a character other than a cosplay convention? Once on Halloween I tried to do a female version of Matt from Death Note... red hair dye and all.

6. Which anime ending was the worst? I can't say I have ever hated any ending... Fruits Basket was OK, and Death Note's ending was EPIC and I haven't finished OHSHC... so none hehehe!

7. Any animes you had to stop after 2 episodes because it was so bad? Tokyo Mew Mew... maybe I'm just too old for it, but it's kind of annoying to me.

Once you start watching an anime do you always finish it? Not always... I never *did* finish Naruto, but that's because there are too many freaking episodes and manga.

8. If you could have hair like any character, which ones hair would yours resemble? I would like hair like Haruhi's in OHSHC... I've always wanted short hair that is also kinda girly(http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Host...

Naruto, One Peice, Bleach

1. Fruits Basket, FMA (i think), Naruto Shippuden, Inuyasha. some others I forget.....

2. Naruto Shippuden, Yu-gi-oh (I'm rewatching it in Japanese Sub, it's a whole lot better!) and Full Metal Alchemist= Brotherhood

3. Inuyasha? It's the first anime I've ever seen Besides Pokemon and Dragon Ball I think...

4. SUBS

5. Not particularly, I've never cosplayed either

6. Dragonball Z, everyone dies because of Macchin Buu (If I remember correctly, but I could be wrong)

7. Well, I stopped watching Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler) It wasn't interesting enough for me. I usually finnish the anime in a (almost) non-stop anime marathon where I sit infront of the computer screen for hrs watching episode after episode. O_O I've finnished every other anime.

8. I don't know... No character I remember so far has hair that i thought was particularly cool. If I think of something, I'll come back and write it....

1. Yes, Air.

2. Just finished Wallflower today. And, I'm watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood every week.

3. Inuyasha, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, or Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

4. Dubs unless I have to watch it in subs.

5. No.

6. MOST OF THEM! I don't like it when they end short.

7. I usually finish the show no matter how bad it is and laugh when I find that the show has actual viewers that like it.

8. Uh... never thought about anything like that to tell the truth. Probably.... Ohrihime from Bleach.

1. Code Geass R2 T_T

2. Just finished Tsubasa Reservoir 2, now i'm gonna start Spice and Wolf

3. Fruits basket, just cos it was mine :P

4. Dubs. I mean im all for originallity and authentication but i like to actually look at the drawings and pictures rather than spend all my time looking at the subtitles

5. No

6. Tsubasa Reservoir 2 cos they didnt end up making a 3rd season

7. No, not that i can think of

8. Yeh, usually

9. Probably Shana from Shakugan no Shana, though it would get in my eyes

Regular:One piece/Naruto

1.No Some are a bit sad though

2.Hajime No Ippo New Challenger

3.Hajime No Ippo, Kenichi, Fairy Tail, Beck

4.Subs(DUBS for BECK though =D)

5.No their looks are too exaggerated

6.Yakitate Japan(bad ending)

7.Ummm GunxSword

8.Death Note L

Source(s): Mind

1) No :) The weird thing is i cry buckets while reading angst/tradegy fan-fics... but not while watching anime

2) Fairy Tail, Katekyo hitman REBORN!, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji Season two, Mitsudomoe, Naruto

3) My first two were OHSHC and Prince Of Tennis (pot)... and most of my classmates got hooked onto anime after pot ^.^

4) SUBS!!!!!! ANTI-DUB :P

5) Lol no, though I play around with my hair abit to make it look like Rukia's in the shower :)

6) Kuroshitsuji season one ending wasn't very well done... didn't show what happened to Ciel :(

7) None of the animes (cuz I always read the manga before I watch the anime) but one manga I really couldn't continue was D Grayman (sorry fans) I tried two times but stopped before the 15th chapter :O

8) I like Gin's hair (bleach) ! Its short and silver in colour <3

1.Yes.Fruits Basket,Air,and Clannad

2.Hetalia:World Series and Chobits

3.The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or Ouran High School Host Club

4.Subs

5.No

6.I can't really think of one

7.Yes it was Tokyo Mew Mew,I try to though sometimes i will find another anime and leave it behind.Oh and if the second season sucks i stop watching it.

8.I would probably say Taiwan from Hetalia

Regular question: One piece, naruto etc

1. YES. In One Piece

2. One Piece, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club

3. Vampire Knight

4. SUBS!

5. no.

6. hm... none (hang on. B gata H kei had a pretty bad ending.)

7. 3~4

8. dunno