I need a Toshiba laptop car charger?

I need one before friday. I saw on some questions that if the charger you get the watt is high then it'll fry the laptop. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but I want to be on the safe side. I've been looking but I can't find anywhere where it says that.

the model is: PA-1750-04

Input: 100-240V- 50-60Hz

Output: 19V

If you could give me some links that'd be great. Please and ThankYou(:

Favorite Answer

What is the model of your computer? That is a major help in this case.

On the other hand, a friend recommended a site to me that sells chargers. All you have to do is select your laptop charger and before check out it has a box where you can select car adapter as well. Make sure you select that.

They have free shipping and lifetime warranties on all their products just in case it breaks again and if you dont like it within 30 days you can get a full refund.

Heres the link:

http://www.topmic.com/

Good luck!

Try toshiba.com or read the label on the bottom of the laptop to see if it tells how many volts the power supply should be. Of course it needs to have a plug that fits and to be the proper polarity.