ash asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Which is better lipton clear green tea or Twinnings green tea in losing weight .?

Do such tea bags help in losing weight or we have to drink the chinese or teh japanes green tea specifically to lose weight and provide antioxidants for clear skin ...I have been drinking 2-3 cups of Lipton clear green in a day and see no big difference ..

Best Answer

Tea's tea, pretty much. Just know that the green tea in Lipton & Twinings is generally of lower quality than what you get from a good Chinese/Japanese tea importer. You sacrifice flavor more than antioxidants.

When you're drinking it *just* to lose weight and not for the flavor, all that matters is you're getting just fresh-brewed green tea with no additives (sugar, etc). A lot of health nuts do matcha tea shots, because the finely-ground powder makes more antioxidants bioavailable.

And you're doing 2-3 a day... I do like 2-3 pots a day. But for pleasure, not for clear skin or weight loss. My understanding is that green tea makes a good cornerstone in a lifelong health regimen. You might not see fast results just from drinking a lot for a month or so.

I have a longer article on my web site about green teas (with a short section on health benefits & different tea types) if you're interested:

http://www.teahawk.com/green/

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

spend 17 minutes wrestling the beach ball away from your boyfriend

Check out menus online before heading out so you do have a few healthy options in thoughts.

enjoy high calorie treats as the accent not the centerpiece

Sip calorie-free drinking water, seltzer, or green tea along with your meal instead of soda, sweetened iced tea, or juice.

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

Get scrubbing! Give your maid the day off and provides your pad a good fresh. You’ll be amazed at precisely how fast you banish those bingo wings.

degrease by scrubbing in the shower for 15 minutes then spend 7 minutes shaving 3 minutes toweling off 4 minutes moisturizing and 20 minutes blow drying and styling your hair

No raw after four. Your body can’t digest raw food after 4pm so eat fruit and salad earlier in the day and stick with cooked food at nighttime.