Bob asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

What color should I dip-dye my light-brown hair?

I have light-brown hair and I want to dip-dye the ends of it a BRIGHT color, and need some suggestions on the color. Anything but pink.

Favorite Answer

go for the electric/aqua blue its amazing!!! make sure you bleach first though tp make it incredible bright!!

• Maybe something like electric blue? Bright red? Green maybe? If you can post a pic I can tell what color would suit you best :)

I'd do blue. It looks REALLY good in light brown hair, my friend did it and it looks great!

I think blonde hair is actually sexiest, but brown hair can be really sexy too. Black hair will be never sexy. It's just really boring and boring and flatters few constitution. Blonde hair looks best with blue eyes.

what about bright yellow? like the yellow lady gaga had in her hair for a while there in the telephone video. i think that would be gorgeous :)

purple i'm dying my hair light brown tomorrow can't wait

• clark

a lot of people look good with black hair, but not everyone looks good together with blonde hair.

crimson