Lindsay Lohan, Jail Bird?

I believe that Lindsay Lohan's premature release from prison, after serving only 14 days of her 90 day sentence, is an affront to the American Judicial System. Why is it that celebrities seem to have a "get out of jail free/early" card at their disposal at ALL times? Has the American public been... show more I believe that Lindsay Lohan's premature release from prison, after serving only 14 days of her 90 day sentence, is an affront to the American Judicial System. Why is it that celebrities seem to have a "get out of jail free/early" card at their disposal at ALL times?

Has the American public been conditioned to believe that this is "just how things work"?

It is appalling to believe that someone could have committed the same crime as someone else but receive a lighter sentence because they were able to afford a better attorney or simply had some "incentives" for the judge/jury.

This is a recurring scenario that is playing over and over. I remember when Paris Hilton served like 2 days in prison and then complained about how traumatic the experience was.

Hell, she got her own cell that was like 10 times the size of MY living room, her own cell PHONE and nonstop visiting hours.

Even when being punished it seems that celebrities never cease being pampered.

America is resembling more of an Oligarchy these days and not a free and just Capitalist society...But that's what happens I guess when you let self-righteous, elitist liberals run your media and government...
Update: Reponse to KayKay42:

Must be a common problem in any area where a Celebrity is being charged with criminal activity... O.J. Simpson, Michael Jackson, Paris Hilton, Kim Cardasion...
Update 2: Response to HyperDog: First of all, I advice you to take your own advice and try to find something more worthwhile to whine about other than complaining about ME "whining". Last I checked, most offenders who have had as many problems as Lindsay has in the past, didn't get off as quick as she... show more Response to HyperDog:

First of all, I advice you to take your own advice and try to find something more worthwhile to whine about other than complaining about ME "whining".

Last I checked, most offenders who have had as many problems as Lindsay has in the past, didn't get off as quick as she did.

What can Conservatives do when the Liberals control the media and culture of this country? Lets not forget that people also get stricter penalties under Conservative judges. They aren't as passive as this fag.

P.S. I would love to know who gets her private cell. Wonder who covers that budget too?
Update 3: P.S.S. Repeat offenders who have been accused of abusing alcohol while driving AND smoking marijuana ALWAYS get stricter punishments than a mere 14 days in jail. Enough LIES you celebrity sympathizer.