Has anyone out there used American Executive Mortgage Group for help with a loan modification on your loan?

they charge 3000 but guarantee to NOT let your home foreclose and get a lower payment and interest rate. Before I pay this I would like to talk to someone out there who they have helped. They check out on the BBB website. Thanks!

this company has been in business for 29 years and does seem to legit. However, 3000 is a lot of money and I have been working with Bank One my mort co and they have denied us once so we are appealing but it is taking forever. Has anyone had Bank One actually help them with this? I would like to know. They seem to want to give me the run around. My husband lost 1/2 of his income last Nov is why we need this so badly.

Best Answer

You should not have to pay $3,000 ! They will little if nothing to get you a permanent Modification on your loan. These companies are scammers set up by the OBAMA Administration to give people a " Loan modification trial" then they use the very few people who can actually work through the process and not default on their loans, to prop up statistics so Obama can claim people are " saving their homes and no longer defaulting" You should be able to work directly with your lender and, if they are honest and willing to work with you, you should be able to get a Loan Modification without a middleman swooping in for an easy $3,000 then disappearing.

Don't fall for it.

These scammers were popular 2 years ago in California, Arizona, Nevada and Florida.

Plenty of lawsuits came around.

Are these companies at it again?

Haven't people been reading the newspaper or watching the news?

There is a government program that does this for you.

First you must try to re-fi with your loan company on your own.

If they can't, you can get a second opition from

Making Home Affordable . com or org

(it's been so long I can't remember).

There is no fee for the government to hellp you.

The gvt does not want any more foreclosed homes.

if you qualify for a re-fi and your bank denied you - they will call your current lender for you.

How long have they been in business????????

Look - if your mtg company is not working with you - chances are this company don't do anything but steal your money.

The gvt is offering plenty of money to your current lender if you re-fi. If you qualify - your current lender will do it.

/

If you cannot get it modified on your own by working with the banks loss mitigation service, I can guarantee you will not get a modification by paying 3k to some company that says they can modify anyones mortgage.

You are about to lose 3k. That much, I can guarantee.