Need cute bday gift for friend's 14th birthday...?

My best friend is turning 14 soon (2 weeks). I absolutely ♥ her and want something cute and fun, as well as personal.... she and i are both girly girls, (think vera bradley and pink nail polish, but those are both too impersonal). She runs, plays volleyball, and is a cheerleader... thanks!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bracelets, pendants with a personal message or her picture engraved on it, anklets or earrings..or maybe a t-shirt, photo frame with her picture/ some personal message on it, and/or compile some of her favourite music..

• bonker
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly I even have an exceedingly cool theory on your pals birthday you need to ask your dad that can assist you you with this concept. out of wood lovable out coronary heart distinctive sizes. and we could say you lovable out 3 hearts then perchance you need to marvelous BFF ( a million letter in step with coronary heart.) then paint the hearts crimson or crimson or what ever right here renowned colour is.Then on your different pals you need to perchance flow to the mall and flow paying for and basically have relaxing jointly with your pals. :) or you need to hand out invites on your pals and on the week =end have a nap over and make certain you tell them valentine present on the invite and flow to the action picture teach and watch a humorous action picture and lower back basically have relaxing and perchance make some cookies or cupcakes and have them as a cope with for whilst they arrive and whilst that's rime for lunch or dinner. flow out to a cafe and have some relaxing and make specific its a stable eating place . i wish I help :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get her a couple gift cards to your guy's favorite stores and then make a card that says "A shopping trip for 2:)." Or get something that relates to an inside joke:)

• 1 decade ago

Maybe a cute bracelet, headband, makeup or makeup bag, perfume, diary...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rae
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You should get her one of those charms where you have BF and she has F and when you put them together it says BFF.

• 1 decade ago

make up

• 1 decade ago

flowers and chocolates

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.