do you ever use.. ? (20 characters)?

the paint accessory on your computer to draw pictures? i do when im bored.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i use it to draw out hearts and write love notes and set it as the background for when my husband gets off work, haha.

• pantle
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Rode a horse. No, yet could desire to verify. Visited yet another united states of america. confident, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland won a parking or rushing cost tag: confident, some million whilst i grew to become into attending college and continuously overdue for sophistication Had a swim interior the sea or the sea. confident, in Cabo. The water is merely too seductive to no longer. Rode on a loopy rollercoaster. a good number of time; love all rollercoasters; the speedier, the greater applicable. performed poker. as quickly as an extremely long term in the past Eaten venison(deer): no, and that i does not desire to aim it the two.

• 1 decade ago

All the time. It's one of the reasons the program got taken off all the computers at work. Now I just do it at home.

• 1 decade ago

No, I go to a cool art website and look at real pictures. Maybe that's 'cause I can't draw to save my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes i do

i use to make collages or edit some pics on there

• 1 decade ago

Yes, indeed. I do it when I am bored, just like you do. it's fun to see shapes and lines resembling something recognizable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

Did it once when i was meant to be doing computer coursework, till i got caught :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes; when the internet's not working.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, its a good thing to do when nothing else to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.