What are the advantages of doing a BCS(Hons) degree?

hey guys I'm hoping to do a Bachelor of Computer Science Degree. BSC(Hons) I wanna know what are the advantages that I may gain through that. And are there any interesting career paths except software engineering? And I wanna know about the median salary approximately one can earn per month. It may differ according to the country. But still I wanna know some general information. If u could explain me further about these, I'd be glad.

Thank You! :D

Favorite Answer

I recall the salary for computer related jobs was around $80,000-$100,000 per year or so. I don't remember, but this is definitely not the starting salary. It really depends what field you go into. Most engineering jobs are high paying anyway, so it probably won't matter.

Basically, if you're in some sort of engineering, you have a lot of options. I'm doing CSE which is part software, part hardware computer stuff. I could go into forensics, focus on programming, or even end up in a managing position where I wouldn't do anything computer related. No matter what engineering field you graduate from, you'll be able to perform many different jobs.

Also, getting a minor is some other field like math would be worth it. Companies are always looking for people who can do things other than just what they majored in. For example, I'll also major in German which will be appealing to companies who need someone working oversees. Maybe I won't even do any programming. Maybe I'll just end up translating and communicating for the company. :)

Anything is possible. Computer fields are very good to get into. There's always something to do and with computer technology constantly advancing, there will always be job opportunities! Good luck!

Source(s): College sophomore, majoring in Computer Systems Engineering and German
  • lindsy

Your questions have become greater nonsense each and every time. Whites ought to artwork too, it is not like they without notice get what they want and born with a silver spoon of their mouths.Do you think of Whites merely have been given wealthy and completed good issues with the aid of doing not something? How come some international locations with adequate of organic materials are frequently unfavourable and White international locations like the Nordic international locations and a super sort of ecu international locations are the frequently develop? Yeah i'm a racist for telling the certainty. i'm particularly particular different races can declare how good, rapid or what have you ever, yet whilst Whites declare such issues it extremely is racism. do you recognize what's the earnings , problematic artwork. @dude, you're merely right,Whites and Asians tend to have larger iqs seem at their cultures. The Japaneses and koreans have very few organic materials inspite of that they are financial power residences alongside with the Nordic international locations. You stated we are all racists yet you like particular rights for White ladies lol.

r