What would you name these kids? A FUN GAME!?

You have sevem kids, two dogs, a cat and three hamsters, oh and another dog and cat. Your first child has Black hair and green eyes, tan skin and loves to read. Shes your quietest child. The first name has to be a celebs name, then the middle is whatever comes to mind. I would name her Jennette (JENNETTE... show more You have sevem kids, two dogs, a cat and three hamsters, oh and another dog and cat.

Your first child has Black hair and green eyes, tan skin and loves to read. Shes your quietest child.
The first name has to be a celebs name, then the middle is whatever comes to mind. I would name her Jennette (JENNETTE MCCURDY) Morgan. Make sure to state the the celeb.

Your second, third and fourth children are all boys, triplets actually. They all look alike with brown hair and green eyes. They love to play soccer. Now the first names all have to begin with the same letter and the middle has to also start with the same letter. Joesph Demetrix, Johnathon Duncan and James Dexter.

Your fifth child is a boy, he loves to play basketball and runs track and cross counrty. He has black hair and blue eyes. Now the first name has to start with a C and the middle name has to end with an e. Cory Eric.

Your sixth child is a girl..she has brown hair and blue eyes. She is dunzo, has straight c's and d's. Her first name has to be a clothing store and then the middle is whatever pops into your mind. Justice Korea.

Your seventh child is also a girl. with black hair and green eyes. She loves to pllay barbies.
The name has to start With A and end with A the middle name has to have a n in it. Alyssa Erin.

The animals you can name yourself but be creative.

The two dogs i would name Kamiko and Joey.
The cat I would name Finko.
The hamsters, I would name Gabriella, Dalia, Baby
Then The dog I would name Xavier
then the cat i would name Lina