Where to find some good, clean, preferably Christian chat rooms?

I'm 18 about to leave for college in two weeks and recently I have started trying to live a good Christian life (which believe me is a lot more difficult than some people believe) but I know that when I get to college there are going to be a lot of temptation and I don't know how many good Christian friends I will be able to have who will keep me grounded and help me fight the temptation. So I was wondering if any of you could suggest some good chat rooms for me so that I will have people to talk to who share the same beliefs as me and will give good advice. Another reason why I am looking for a chat room is because I have some issues with my father and other members of my family and normally I would talk to two of my best friends but one is currently going through a lot of things which are a lot worse than my problems so I don't want to burden him with mine when I'm trying to help him with his and my other friend just keeps giving me the same advice which is that things will eventually get better. So yeah, like I said before I need to find a chat room where I get can talk to people who will take me seriously and try to help me.

Guys if you're not gonna take this question seriously then please don't even bother answering

Favorite Answer

christianityoasis.com

i do not know of any of good websites., but I"M a Christian ,preach and teach the bible.. I can give you any advise I'm available most of the time.. and there will be a lot of temptation.. some people think everyone is Christian.. but is not.. Jesus said everyone that says Lord, lord will not enter heaven only those that do the father will.. been a Christian.. means make an afford to do God will..and he will give you the strength to defeat anything that raises against you.. God will never leave you.. if you need someone to talk please text me at 2298347569..i will do the best to give you a good advise ..God bless you and prosper your Christian life.. and please let that candle stay lighted.

Christian Chat.com

funny that you posted this today. I was looking for the same thing for my son, same age as you, going to college in a few weeks, same problem. God has a way of letting you know that you aren't alone even if it feels that way sometimes. If you find a good site post back so I can tell my son. Praying for you.

I don't know of any chat rooms but I know that you'll be able to find Christian friends in college. There are an abundance of campus ministries that you will be able to take part in and meet Christians. And pray that God will bless you with a good group for fellowship.

have you tried facebook? there are lots of rapists, paedophiles and homosexuals. Don't know about christians but its worth a try :)

Source(s): banana

Dude. I applause you for trying to be a good Christian, but I also advise you to research Islam if you're willing to go along the right path.

Sounds like you have a lot of childhood religious brainwashing to deal with. There is no such thing as 'the temptation' that you have to fight. Just things you enjoy and are good for you things that aren't.

Source(s): I'm there chatting now...

biblegateway.com