Graphic card (added) and Graphic card (integrated)... Problem?

Heya guys!

I've got LG Plasma - Not sure of model, and old monitor Hyundai ImageQuest Q790

Ok, so... I bought 10m of HDMI cable, connected my pc with plasma and tried to make it work. I've got W7 btw, Ok, so... I've got ATI Radeon Sapphire 4670 1GB (that one is not integrated) and mothersboard unknows one. On 4670 I don't have HDMI connector so I connected TV to integrated one. Now... My monitor is connected (Q790) to 4670 and TV is connected to Integrated graphic card. My problem is: My integrated graphic card is inactive. I tried to shut down computer, connect monitor to integrated graphic card but still not working either. I am asking you how to activate integrated graphic card.

I don't have HDMI connector on Graphic card ATI

• ?
    Best Answer

Restart your computer > immediately press F2 or DEL key (depends on the bios) to go to BIOS setting, then go "Advance Setting" > go to "Chipset setting" > change the "primary graphics adapter" to Integrated or onboard.

Most integrated video chipsets are deactivated when a dedicated video card is installed. If you want to use your HDMI from your integrated chipset, remove the ATI Radeon 4670 card.

Does your plasma TV support a VGA or DVI connector? Did your ATI card have dual ports that you can use instead of the HDMI cable from the integrated chipset?

easy fix plug hdmi in to ati card and the monitor then use the ati logo in task bar to set up multiple displays