Do Asian girls love white guys?

I'm moving to Asia next week and I want to sleep with as many women as possible. Do Asian girls love white guys?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, Asian women tend to choose white men over any other race (except their own). Followed by Hispanic men. It is extremely rare to see an asian women with a black man. Just being honest. I lived in Tokyo, Japan (on business) for 2 years.

• 5 years ago

Money might work but real life if a women likes you or fall in love with money don't matter More So HOW YOU treat the girl I know this for fact when I met my wife I was broke and we have been married over 40 years so most of the things on here are bullshit like all japanese want blacks most can't stand them a few might like them but not long term

• 9 years ago

Ya! sure. Asian girls like and love white guys. Asian girls love Caucasians and you are Caucasians. So,happy journey and wish you happy sleeps at night with women.

• 9 years ago

Some really love white guys and want to have sex with them whereas some like asian guys only.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Farah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You want to sleep with as many women as possible... No need to know about LOVE

• 9 years ago

Only if you got a fat wallet and a green card. Else not even a dog will bark at you when you come there.

Source(s): FACT: Money makes the world go around...
  • 9 years ago

wooow u sound like a total douche bag but anyway

i dont think asians like white men to much because

asians and spanish like to stick in there own race

i know i am white to and i love spanish guys soooo much

but once i asked out a spanish guy and he was like no i like to stick with my own race

and i was like what rasist

• Frank F5 years agoReport

You probably weigh a ton. Who would want to date you?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dont know, let me call up every Asian and ask. douche.

• 9 years ago

Why not? If you have reasonably working instrument then you are ON.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.