Rick31
Lv 7
Rick31 asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 9 years ago

What were Carl Edwards and Tony Stewart discussing after the race yesterday?

I go a phone call between the end of the race and Biffle's interview and only saw them talking, but I never heard what it was about.

Update:

Serious answers please. Snide remarks belong in the comedy section.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Hootie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All of Tony's body language was friendly and Carl was responding positively. They were probably discussing how they had raced each other and what fun they had racing each other hard, but clean. At the end, you saw Tony slap Carl on the arm. A definite sign the conversation ended on a positive note.

• 9 years ago

Tony was telling Carl that he could sell tickets at one of Stewarts dirt tracks

• One of the commentators said something about carl bumping Tony. We didn't see it...but they knew and they were surmising that might be what the conversation was about. Hooties right...ended on a positive note.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Carl was telling Tony that everyone in the Roush camp is queer. Tony was agreeing with him and telling him that he already knew that. Tony said "I can tell by looking at you bunch of Ford driving fags that never win!"

Source(s): Edwards has horse teeth
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

on the race and each other for doing so well

probably tony thanking him not wrecking him

• 9 years ago

they were discussing the declining population of wart hogs on the saranghetti plains in eastern africa

Source(s): they told me, they's my homeboys
  • sonny
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i did not hear any audio, i don`t think there was any.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.