Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What happens if you sew your vagina shut?

I really want to wait to have sex until marriage and I'm scared I might get too tempted to I'm thinking about sewing my vagina shut. Would I just pee out of my butt then? Also, should I use just regular thread?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is not a good idea. for 1. If you do it yourself you run the risk of getting an infection. if i turns gangrene there then you will run the risk of disfigurement if not death. 2. if your determined enough to wait till marriage then you shouldn't have a problem waiting.

• 4 years ago

Vagina Sewn Shut

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What happens if you sew your vagina shut?

I really want to wait to have sex until marriage and I'm scared I might get too tempted to I'm thinking about sewing my vagina shut. Would I just pee out of my butt then? Also, should I use just regular thread?

Source(s): sew vagina shut: https://shortly.im/5Xb4B
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/D0Fe8

The vaginal hole is not the urethra. You can urinate with a blocked vagina. You could conceivably sew it back together so that only a very small opening, to let out fluids like menstrual. It would be like having a hymen. I do not recommend do any of this unless you want a horror of an infection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahaha sorry I'm laughing at the people that actually answered this seriously.

But I guess I semi-will answer it seriously too.

I think you should learn a little more about female anatomy. Women have three holes, not two. The urethra (where urine comes from), the vagina (where babies come out of and where the penis is inserted) and the anus (where feces come from). If you sew up your vagina you will still have a urethra to pee out of. In ancient cultures they actually would sew up young girl's vaginas leaving only a tiny hole for menstrual blood to escape. Thankfully this isn't widely practiced anymore.

If you think you'll be tempted to have sex before marriage, then don't feel ashamed. Sex is a beautiful thing but shouldn't be seen as unholy. If you slip up and have sex before marriage it won't be the end of the world.

lol sorry. I really can't believe I just answered this. I'm pretty sure it's a joke. But hey I'm bored and felt like answering seriously ....

• wont get pregnate

have fun!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.