It was a Halloween evening.
3,to wait for/I/under my brother's bed/hid/him
5,'Happy Halloween!'/from/quickly/shouted,/under the bed/I/came out/and
7,the room/out ofavoid/I/his'attack'/dashed/to
8,rang/then/the doorbell/and/opened/I/the door
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
1. I came home at about six o'clock.
2. There was nobody at home.
3. I hid under my brother's bed to wait for him.
4. After a while, the bedroom door opened.
5. I came out quickly from under the bed and shouted 'Happy Halloween!'
6. I saw a mummy holding a knife.
7. I dashed to the room out of avoid to his 'attack'.
8. Then, the doorbell rang and I opened the door.
9. It was my brother.
- GodfreyLv 710 years ago
I do question number 7 in this way.
(7) I dashed out of the room to avoid his attack.