How would you set this bike up for a long tour...?

I am going to tour around the world on this frame. I have already viewed some of the websites about others who have courageously set out on this journey.. But how would you set this frame up for touring around the world? Like parts that fit a 29er frame: fork, panniers,tires, rims,crank,camping and or survival... show more I am going to tour around the world on this frame. I have already viewed some of the websites about others who have courageously set out on this journey.. But how would you set this frame up for touring around the world? Like parts that fit a 29er frame: fork, panniers,tires, rims,crank,camping and or survival gear.....? I am going by myself. Any feedback or tips would be cool. Thanks. Oh here is the the link to my bike. It is 100% stock right now.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=45758&eid=99&menuItemId=0
Update: Ok, maybe I need to get a touring bike. Thank you all for the feedback.