promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 10 years ago

can u please rate/fix my Horus lock down?

Monsters

2|Sdrl|Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6

2|Sod|Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8

3|Jump|Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

3|Sod|Masked Dragon

1|Mfc|Luster Dragon

1|Ptdn|Prime Material Dragon

1|Yap1|Jinzo

1|Bpt|Lord of D.

2|Rds|Mirage Dragon

1|Sod|Element Dragon

2|Ast|The End of Anubis

traps

2|Ioc|Compulsory Evacuation Device

2|Tp6|Royal Decree

1|Sd2|Torrential Tribute

1|Ysd|Sakuretsu Armor

1|Sd3|Call Of The Haunted

1|Mrd|Mirror Force

spells

1|Potd|Future Fusion

3|Sod|Level Up

1|Ske|The Flute of Summoning Dragon

1|Dp2|Level Modulation

1|Ysds|Heavy Storm

1|Ysds|Brain Control

1|Sd5|Mystical Space Typhoon

1|Ysds|Book of Moon

1|Ysdj|Lightning Vortex

1|Ston|Card Trader

1|Sdk|Fissure

and ill use synchros if i have to but i would perfer not to

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i ran a horus lock down and i would say take out lord of d. because not many of cards these days target and any others are stopped by horus, royal decree, and prime material dragon. if u can take out mirage dragon and element dragon for 2 or 3 red-eyes wyvern. for traps they are fine, spells take out lvl modulation the effect isn't very good and ur opponent draws 2 cards, take out flute because if you don't draw lord of d. it's a dead draw. if you can but you probably don't need to add stardust dragon and a dragon tuner for anti spell and trap destruction.

Source(s): me 2yrs of different dragon deck experince
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

If your Focusing on Summoning your Dragons Faster, i would recommend putting 3 copys of; Lord of D. AND 3 Flutes of Summoning Dragons., and if u want a Better Lockdown deck. i wouldn't recommend Jinzos or Royal Decree.

A Dragon/Spellcaster Lockdown would be more effective.

A Better Card than Jinzo is Sorcerer of Dark Magic. <--- with this card u can Choose to Negate and Destroy your opponents Trap Cards.

Source(s): Built it before.
  • 4 years ago

Sorry, yet i think of those scholarly arguments, (no count how undesirable the scholarship), omit the element. i'm a Buddhist, and if somebody have been to instruct previous any shadow of a doubt that the Buddha by no skill lived, it does no longer make the slightest difference. it is the expertise that's important, no longer the founder. i'm helpful countless Christians could be very circulate with me for asserting this, whether it is an identical with Christ and his teachings - it is purely that the expertise has been obfuscated. on the very heart of it is spirituality, Christianity teaches what all religions prepare, Thou paintings That. just to ascertain a flood of TDs, I easily have honestly no concern with the belief of the divinity of Christ - purely with the coaching that such divinity replace into unique to him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.