How do I get rid of my "Super Virus"? (Genius' Only)?

When using Microsoft Security Essentials It finds a virus named "Win32/Alureon.H", and it cannot remove it. "Error Code 0x80070032" Also it mentions this: "Items: rootkit:Alureon->kbdclass Windows can not check for updates on a multitude of programs. "Error Code... show more When using Microsoft Security Essentials It finds a virus named "Win32/Alureon.H", and it cannot remove it. "Error Code 0x80070032" Also it mentions this: "Items: rootkit:Alureon->kbdclass

Windows can not check for updates on a multitude of programs. "Error Code 0x80072efe"

My Audio Device on my Laptop, (Windows Vista Home Premium Compaq Laptop), randomly turns off when I start up my computer, but I can easily just turn it back on by using the Control Panel.

My desktop sometimes removes my theme and wallpaper along with my personal applications when I start up my laptop. Usually simultaneously with my Audio Device.

I really need some help on this one. I'm fairly adept in computers but can not get rid of this "Super Virus" as I would call it. I just can't seem to figure out how to get rid of this one.

I'm going to need a Professionals help on this one.

Thank you for your consideration and any help will be appreciated.
Update: Please, I do not want to do a System Reboot on my PC. There is always a way to get rid of a virus if you have the intellect for it. Rebooting your PC is just a terribly lazy way to "deal" with a virus. It's like giving up and letting the virus do the damage. This Question is for Computer... show more Please, I do not want to do a System Reboot on my PC.

There is always a way to get rid of a virus if you have the intellect for it. Rebooting your PC is just a terribly lazy way to "deal" with a virus. It's like giving up and letting the virus do the damage.

This Question is for Computer Professionals ONLY.
That is why I said (Genius' Only) when I asked this question.

PS. Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware is installed on my PC but cannot update itself to battle the virus. :(

The virus strikes again.
Update 2: Please, I was only saying that Malwarebytes was of no use. I am not using that to battle the virus, I was responding to one of the answers. It surprises me that a "Top Contributer" would not only chastise me for my wording, but to also not even answer my question. I'm just trying to fix my... show more Please, I was only saying that Malwarebytes was of no use. I am not using that to battle the virus, I was responding to one of the answers.

It surprises me that a "Top Contributer" would not only chastise me for my wording, but to also not even answer my question.

I'm just trying to fix my computer without resorting to Reboots. That is why I am on Yahoo Answers. To see if their is another way... Please I'm not looking for a debate here just answers.