Since Limbaugh has half the country hating & ready to fight the other half of the country, would you say he is?

a traitor and a terrorist?

Favorite Answer

It is utterly amazing to me that Limbaugh commands the audience that he does. I understand that a large portion of America doesn't think like I do. However, Limbaugh panders to a large degree to a "racist element' within the USA. Some of his listeners actually have high IQ's-this staggers me. Ultimately the portly Rush is out(is he?) for just himself. He is both exploiting his listeners and also playing them for fools. As Don King said "Only in America!" The most amazing thing about Limbaugh is that the GOP is absolutely terrified of him. Would Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Michael Steele, Newt or any rep of the GOP dare contradict him-I think not! The party of "NO" has no balls-truly.

Rush is nothing more than a fat, rich, white terrorist. In the eighties I listened to his show once in a while he was in Sacramento. Then he went to New York and he became too political, also more and more he replaced facts with lies so I stopped listening to him. It is surprising how many people with degrees listen to him as if he were the second coming!

He would be deliriously happy if half of the country was fighting the other and as he popped his Oxycontin he would say, "I warned you this would happen and it's the democrat's fault!"

Jim Cramer the wizard of Wall Street calls Rush the greatest media genius of our time and Cramer is a democrat lol. I think Rushs intelligence level is to incredible for someone like the guy who asked this question to comprehend. After all Rush is making 100 million a yr. and the guy that asked this question is more than likely ur typical unemployed Obummer worshiper waiting for his govt. handout now im right arent i get up in front of the mirror and look at yourself and what u have accomplished in life probably a big 0 now think about Rush and all his money and mansions and you might want to rethink this question and get ur lazy *** up off the keyboard and go out and find a job and become a respectable citizen if its possible u know im right

You give him too much credit, and the actual figures are like 80% vs 20% liberals

• Connie

No....a Patriot, along with Mark Levin, Hannity, Beck, Andrew Willow, etc......

• chin

No just a pathetic has been that hasn't had an original show idea since the Clinton administration.

Source(s): His listenership is declining.

A rich entertainer. On drugs.

He probably laughs himself to sleep every night thinking how many fools lap up what he delivers on the radio as he rakes in the coin.

You have either your facts wrong or you misspelled the name in your question. I believe that you mean OBAMA. Your question perfectly describes Obama to a tee.

No. You have him confused with Obama...the great uniter....what a joke!

No person in my lifetime...president or otherwise..has managed to rip this country apart more quickly and more destructively than Mr Obama.

Yes and a racist.