Feminists: Why did people Hate Nazi Germany?

Don't they know that not all Nazis are bad?

And NAZI is only fighting for the Equality of Poor Germans against Rich Jewish bankers, industrialists and academics who monopolized the upper echelons of German society?

==> if you are against NAZI, you are against Germans.

NAZI is NazionalsoZialist in German language dictionary. Why don't people refer to the Dictionary? How hard it is to check it?

NAZI after all only means Germans are people, what's wrong with that? Are they less people than Rich German Jews?

NAZI also demand equal proportion representation of Germans in all aspects of German Society as compare to Jews, what's wrong with that?

Not all Nazists are extremists like Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler. You can't equalize the whole group by the actions of a few nutcases, since every movements have extremist, so did NAZI.

In facts, you could meet a Nazist & don't even know them. They can be beautiful, friendly, love animals, family, go to Churches, have kids & families.

Not all Nazists are racists. Most black Germans had survived intact in the 1930-1945 period. Most black Germans also got exemption from military conscript during those terrible years.

If you think German NAZI committed the Holocaust, show me proof! Many people have not accept the Holocaust, such as the Arabs, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also denied it.

Also, Holocaust, if happened is even 60 years ago. Please cite any new citations of the new Nazis committed atrocity, what did NAZI do to you that you hate them so much? They have improved a great deal, such as the new KKK. Have you ever seen any Neo-Nazi or KKK committed murder against any groups? so why the hate? KKK & Neo-Nazi are people too.

Etc....

==========================================

THIS REASONING IS ONLY FOOD FOR THOUGHT, SO:

What do you think about such kinds of "Reasons"

Update:

@Mike Laredo: didn't you read my last paragraph?

Update 2:

EDIT: and there are different "branches" of NAZI as well, first wave Nazi, 2nd wave Nazi, 3rd wave Nazi (Neo-Nazi). Also iNazi, ProChoice Nazi, Christian Nazi, etc...(Ha Ha Ha, I am just joking, but these things do exist!)

Update 3:

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Well I am a moderate Nazi, and I love Jews, so that proves Nazism is a good thing. Just because the media reports on the radical Nazis, doesn't mean all Nazis scapegoat Jews.

You need to educate yourself on Nazism and you'll see that most Nazis are about equality between the Aryans and the Jews.

Source(s): Did you find it odd that most of your respondents were obtuse, blithering idiots? That is why supremacist hate groups like feminism continue to exist.
  • 9 years ago

Modern Nazis don't have the power or numbers to get away with atrocities. Most of them today may even be reasonable people, but if the group became much larger, they would take in many hotheads and probably end up just as unreasonable as the Nazis headed up by Adolph Hitler.

Frankly, I don't see why anyone wants to be a Nazi or KuKluxKlan member today, unless he is against a certain race, and uses that to fulfil his need to feel superior to others. I can't see any economic proposals, etc. that stand out above all other parties, so the only real reason to be Nazi or KKK is the unique approach to your fellow human beings. Underneath what you might say publicly is your apparent need to use your hate of others to energize yourselves. There are better ways to do that.

Assuming that we all came from the original life form that qualified as human, we are all related. It makes no sense to form parties for the purpose of hating your very distant relatives. Well, since they look much like you, they are not really that distant, but the original humans do go back a long way. Still, educate them equally today, and they grow up to be much the same regardless of race.

• Kelly
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

So uh, while that was a nice little summary of censorship during Nazi Germany, you didn't really address your own question, which is kind of weird. While there may be evidence to suggest that the regulation of information channels may be a target for both major parties, I do not think it is specifically and solely oriented toward the left. Also, Cicero: You do realize that the political spectrum is a continuum, not a sliding scale correct? Go far enough left and you will become far right? Go far enough right and you will go far left? Tyranny lies at both ends of the spectrum.

• Alesha
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Then I guess 6 million Jews simply vanished. They were taken from their homes, put on railroad cars by the thousands and went away and when the war was over they never came back. And I guarantee they didn't go to Palestine or the US. And all the films made by the US Army Signal Corps at the end of WWII showing the thousands and thousands of bodies and the walking skeletons in the camps were completely false. And the admission of the Germans themselves at the Nuremberg Trials and all the references in the German Records made to the "Final Solution" were complete falsehoods. Also one ofthe fundamental principles of Nazism is the Furher Principle. One guy makes all the decisions and everybody else does what they are told to do in lock step without question. One of the fundamental principles of our world is that abolute power corrupts absolutely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Exactly.. If you look carefully you can find that other hate groups have different "branches" and "waves" as well; but does that in any ways invalidate all the bad/evil things they have done & damages they've caused? Nope. Why should feminism be the the only hate group allowed to use the "waves", "not all are like that", "those are only radicals" etc.. and other BS excuses?

• D V
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Hitler killed 6million in death camps and possibly 17 million people in total.

Stalin killed seven million in death camps, with a further 14 million being forced through the GULAGS, engineered famines that killed anywhere between 5 and 10 million in 1921, over 5 million in 1932 and a further 1.5 million in 1947. Estimates for the total killed under his rule go up to 60 million.

Mao killed between 50 to 70 million through purges alone.

The only differences between Hitler and the other two are:

-Hitler wasn't as good at it.

-Hitler lost the war.

That's why we hate Hitler, but put up a bust to Stalin in a D-Day memorial and light the Empire State building up to celebrate Mao's rule. Nobody likes a looser, but those two were winners.

• 9 years ago

Of course it's easy to see what you're trying to do, but comparing a group that has worked for equal rights (primarily through legislative means) versus a group that rounded up citizens and shipped them off to work camps or executed them or used them for grotesque experiments is a bit disgusting. It's also extremely disrespectful towards those that still suffer violence and murder at the hands of the Klan and Nazi's. For example, this was a case against a neo-Nazi group in the US (there are dozens of active neo-Nazi groups in the US as well) http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/case-docket/...

Fighting WAR (neo-Nazi group) and it's murder of a student:

In 1988, Tom and John Metzger sent their best White Aryan Resistance (WAR) recruiter to organize a Portland Skinhead gang. After being trained in WAR's methods, the gang killed an Ethiopian student. Tom Metzger praised the Skinheads for doing their "civic duty."

Recent Klan beating of a teen:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/case-docket/...

From SPLC: Jordan Gruver v. Imperial Klans of America

Agenda Area(s): Hate and Extremism

Date Filed: 02/22/2007

The Southern Poverty Law Center sued the Imperial Klans of America (IKA) and four Klansmen, saying several members were on a recruiting mission for the group in July 2006 when they savagely beat a teenage boy at a county fair in Kentucky. A jury found IKA leader Ron Edwards and two other members responsible for the attack and awarded $2.5 million to the teen. The SPLC moved to seize Edwards’ interest in the IKA headquarters to satisfy the judgment.

Klan murder of a mentally retarded African-American man:

From SPLC: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/case-docket/...

Johnson v. Amox et al.

Agenda Area(s): Hate and Extremism

Date Filed: 09/19/2005

This is a lawsuit against four young white men who terrorized, humiliated and beat a mentally retarded African-American man, dumped his unconscious body on the side of a dark country road and left him for dead. In 2007, a jury awarded a $9 million verdict to help the family pay for the care the victim will need for the rest of his life.

Comparing feminists to the Klan and neo-Nazi's, groups that pride themselves on racism, homophobia, sexism, and violence, is rather pathetic.

Source(s): -The Neo-Nazi Movement-then and now in the US: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence... -Active Neo-Nazi groups in the US: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence... -I'm German, and I have family members who are anti-Semitic
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I see what you did there.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You make me sorry to be of German heritage. The Nazis are a cancer on humanity.

• 9 years ago

I think that some people missed the point that there are many parallels between Nazi propaganda and feminist propaganda. Substitute "patriarchy" for "world Jewry."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.