17 years old, 22 weeks pregnant and boyfriend might be leaving, what can I do?

I'm 16 but turn 17 in September. I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with my boyfriend's child. I cheated on him once early on in our relationship. I made a terrible mistake and made out with one of our mutual friends. I felt and STILL feel horrible about it! I hid it from him for a while and then lied at... show more I'm 16 but turn 17 in September. I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with my boyfriend's child. I cheated on him once early on in our relationship. I made a terrible mistake and made out with one of our mutual friends. I felt and STILL feel horrible about it! I hid it from him for a while and then lied at first but admitted it to him later. That was before I got pregnant. Now people are telling him (these people are his friends whom he generally trusts) that I did more than make out with his friend, that I had sex with him, which i did NOT do! When I was one or two months pregnant a rumour circulated that the child i was carrying was his friends, once again NOT true. Now since all these people are telling him again whom he trusts he's having a hard time believing me and is thinking about breaking up. I understand that he is going to have a hard time believing me since his friends have no reason to lie to him and I do if I was covering my ***. But I keep trying to explain to him I did not do ANYTHING more than making out with his friend. I have to live with the pain in his eyes ever since and I am so grateful that he "forgave" me and took me back, however now he's throwing it in my face and using it to prove that he has reason to doubt me. I have told him countless times its not true, even swore on the babies life and my life that it isn't true. Since I made that mistake I have been trying to earn his trust back and I have done NOTHING to betray him or his trust since. He still refuses to bleieve me and its making me not be able to eat, sleep, or even move. Litterally have gotten three hours of sleep since he's brought this up, and I barely have any strength in my body to get up and move around the house. The stress is effecting me so horribly and I know it's effecting the baby. I have no idea how to make him believe me and it's to the point I believe he's going to just break up with me because he trusts his friends. I have no idea what to do :'( PLEASE help!