If you sleep with an atheist is it really adultery?

My friend, Albany Casey Cindy-Leigh Marie, is married to a guy with erectile disproportion but she is a hot chick and needs more than bean-flicking.

Last night she told me she'd been seeing this cute guy from her work but that it wasn't adultery because he's an atheist.

Albany Casey Cindy-Leigh Marie has strayed from the flock before and used to drink and stuff in High School.

Should I stay friends with her or drop her like a hot brick?

Best Answer

I say screw it. Go take her to a bar, get drunk, and snort crack off the stomach of a drunken Mexican. Then go home and have sex with ten lesbians. You have one life, do whatever you want with it, and forget being useful.

Dear Honey Lingers,

It sounds like you're the sounding board for a lot of mixed-up people. Keep partying with your friend but avoid being alone with her or her friends and always carry mace or some spray repellent.

It is even less adultery if she shares the atheist with you.

Ask her if she would be willing to share by taking turns or if she thinks you should use him together at the same time for your mutual pleasure.

Are non-atheists endowed with gods cock then?- if your friends dis-functional husband is a good example, I'm glad I'm an atheist.

She sounds immature to me. But then, as the comedian wondered, do infants enjoy their infancy as much as adults enjoy their adultery.

• Candy

I really don't care, but thaks for the 2 points

Something tells me you're a troll.

But yes, I do believe that that would be adultery.

Erectile disproportion? So when he gets an erection his penis becomes far smaller or bigger than it should be?

He should probably see a doctor.

If you screw with an atheist in the woods and no one is around to hear you orgasm and a tree falls and kills you, is it adultery? lol

No, it is not adultery. Sleep with as many atheists as you wish.