Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

What gives us the power to remove mountains spiritually speaking?

See Mark 11, etc.

Favorite Answer

Galatians 3: 5, is the key and the truth that Jesus said the Spirit of truth would lead us into; "He therefore that ministers the Spirit ( that means God, no man can minister the Spirit ,but God) and works miracles among you (that means God again) does he by the hearing of faith"... He doesn't do these by the works of the law that is a given. But when God hears faith from His Word out of your believing heart , He ministers His Spirit and works miracles among us.

You have heard the answer of the Lord against them who said didn't WE cast out devils in your name and didn't WE prophesy in your name? WE WE WE. It is God who does the work.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, but the substance of faith isn't from us, it is from the Word of God, John 1: 3 If you and I hoped in God, we would believe what He says; because His will and Purpose is in "HIS" Word, not yours or mine.

A man may have faith to do this or that, but you will find that faith according to his ability to perform the things desired or hoped for.

My faith couldn't move a rock let alone a mountain. But if I had a Word from God, you better believe that mountain will do what I said, because God said so, through the Word He spoke to me to speak.

Abraham heard a Word from God for a Son; and the mmountainof impossibility to make and have a son was being old and the deadness of Sarah womb. But God said out of your own loins will sarah conceive and bear you a son. And he believed God and the faith from the Word Abraham believed was reckoned to him and strengthened Sarah dried up womb, and she was able to conceive Abraham seed.

SEE Romans 4: and see that Abraham had some what to glory but no before God. Abraham didn't go around declaring what he did , and if he did he better not have done it in front of God. but what we can boast in is our LORD whose name we believe, and by whom the Word is put in our hearts 2 Corinthians 3: 3-6

Faith as the grain of a mustard seed.

Sometimes you just do not have that faith, because this kind comes not by prayer and fasting.

Fasting helps to bring you closer to God as your flesh weakens through lack of food, your spirit grows stronger. You will have a greater awareness of God; Your faith will be increased.

Prayer is a good idea in this situation as well. Prayer helps us overcome temptations, and when you fast you will be tempted at some point; because the devil is evil, and doesn't want you to succeed.

Matthew 26:41 (King James Version)

41Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

The flesh is strong in carnality, and weak in spirituality.

The Holy Spirit and ones faith in Jesus. The next question is - just what is faith???? I know - but I think it a good question to post. It isn't believing as James tells us even the demons believe. And Jesus said that he could not do many miracles in his own hometown due to the lack of faith. So what is it exactly to believith in him as John 3:16 says?

Dynamite, bulldozers, etc.

Despite bible claims by magic jesus, nobody has ever managed to move a mountain an inch simply by commanding it to move by "faith."

Peace.

• Eddie

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE WITH NEW "MOUNTAIN AWAY"! ARE YOU TIRED OF THOSE PESKY MOUNTAINS BLOCKING YOUR EASIEST ROUTE WHEN TRAVELING TO THE CITY TO SELL YOUR WARES? THEN TRY "MOUNTAIN AWAY"!

Edit: CALL NOW AND I'LL THROW IN A SECOND BOTTLE OF "MOUNTAIN AWAY" ABSOLUTELY FREE! JUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

Edit Edit: BUT WAIT, I'M NOT STOPPING THERE! WITH YOUR PAID ORDER, I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER BOTTLE OF "MOUNTAIN AWAY"! THAT'S THREE BOTTLE OF "MOUNTAIN AWAY" ABSOLUTELY FREE! JUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

Being ....DYNAMITE